Sunday, January 4, 2015

First Day Back At CPP For 2015

I'm finally back! Despite feeling super tired this morning, I ended up loading up the rest of my things into my car and taking off. The drive wasn't too bad and took the usual 3 hours. Along the way I did have to stop at Best Buy in Bakersfield to return a defective solid state drive (SSD) that I had recently purchased for a computer upgrade I was doing for my dad. I'm not sure if it's just me or everyone else too but I always seem to get the worst possible service at Best Buy. Luckily, today wasn't that case with Bakersfield's Best Buy.  They ended up processing my return quickly and without hassle. If there was one thing I did notice that was happening to me a lot today was me leaving my wallet in my car on my way to a place where I would eventually need to use it. When it was finally my turn up at the returns line at Best Buy, I was asked to present my ID. I gladly acknowledged to only realize that I had left my wallet behind in my car. Feeling a bit embarrassed I quickly went back to my car to retrieve it.  Afterwards, I ended up stopping for some gas nearby and the same situation happened to me again! As if that wasn't enough, it happened to me again here in Pomona when I stopped to get something to eat at In N Out! Usually when I drive, I find that sitting down with my wallet in my back pocket for an extended amount of time to be annoying. Because of that, I end up setting my wallet in my cars center console sometimes forgetting about it and leaving it behind when I really need it. Hopefully I get rid of this habit soon before I end up losing my wallet for good! As of now, I have now finished unpacking all of my belongings and settling in. All of my hall mates are slowly beginning to arrive back to their rooms and it feels good getting to see all their faces again. Well, I'm gonna go see where I left my wallet because I just realized that I have no idea where it's at. I'm also going down to check the lobby to see if anyone's up for a game of Ping Pong! Wish me luck! Until next time my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment