Wednesday, January 7, 2015

January 7th, 2015

I started off the day at 7 AM to go to my 8 AM Chem 2 lab. I wasn't planning on eating breakfast beforehand until my roommate, James, convinced me otherwise. Despite having ate a pretty good omelette (made by the good omelette lady this time), I still felt incredibly sleepy during lab lecture. I was expecting my lab instructor to be an old hag, but she actually turned out to be pretty young! We ended up finishing an hour earlier since we had went over the syllabus and safety information. Later at 3 I went to my chem 2 lecture. I rushed to class since I was running late but despite arriving right at 3 my professor still ended up being 5 minutes late... Anyways, the start of lecture was interesting since there was a presentation on the new health insurance law and how people can sign up for Covered California. Honestly, I have no idea if I have health insurance... not too sure if that's real bad or not. Anyways, lecture wasn't too bad and afterwards I had to go to EGR100. The first thing I noticed at the beginning of that lecture was how many people DROPPED out of the class. I guess my professor really scared them with all the strict rules regarding assignments! I admit that I was regretting having chosen this specific professor during the first class session but I now realize that as long as I follow the required format of assignments I will be able to do just fine in the class. After I was all done with classes, I went to go eat dinner with some of my friends in the hall. I'm not sure if it's stored food from all I ate over winter break, but I haven't been hungry this past week. Even my roommate is experiencing the same situation! Well, I have to admit I'm pretty tired right now which is why this blog post seems to be a bit bland. It's just been a long day! I will update more tomorrow hopefully! Until next time my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment