Monday, January 26, 2015

Recalling the Weekend

This past weekend was fairly interesting. On Friday night, I learned that guys can indeed be sexually harassed (actually, a lot of guys that night learned). I guess some girl who was on some sort of crazy drug that night was going around trying to "seduce" some unwilling guys into who knows what. The point is that she wasn't holding back and was very hands on with her actions lmao. I guess the scary-sexual harassment part kicked in when guys would discover that this individual was a 300 pound gorilla looking to peel your banana. After totally feeling creeped out (as did many guys who suffered the same fate), I ended up trying to be as far away from her as possible. Saturday I woke up at around noon. I was pretty hungry, so I texted my hall-neighbor Kat to see if she wanted to go cash-out for lunch at Denny's. Not to my surprise, she was incredibly hungover. We ended up going around an hour afterwards and ate lunch. It was a pretty funny car ride because her headache was so bad that she didn't even want me to take turns. Apparently the extra motion from turning would cause her to become nauseated so I made my best effort to take every turn as rough and hard as possible. The rest of my Saturday didn't consist of much besides Chemistry homework and ping pong. Sunday consisted of doing laundry and Calculus homework for the most part. I even got a chance to play some catch with a football with  some of my hall-mates. Well, I just though I'd take a break from Calculus and post to my blog since I haven't done so in a really long while. I'm hoping for a very productive week this week since most of my midterms are scheduled for it. Wish me
luck! Until next time my friends
-Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment